No Limit is looking for trainers to join our team!
No Limit Boot Camp is looking for boot camp instructors for part-time work. See below for details.
- No Limit is looking for qualified trainers to instruct morning/midday/evening fitness boot camps. This job will include writing fitness programs for groups of 5-25 people. The successful candidate will be responsible for demonstrating, coaching, cueing and supervising a group of participants through a workout routine.
- We want people with high energy, NO EGOS, only positive people to assist our clients with their health and fitness goals.
- The qualified applicants will assist in creating programs suitable for every fitness and age group that incorporates all areas of fitness: cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, core stability and flexibility.
- We’re looking for someone to be a part of a team and family. People who are passionate about fitness and helping people, people who practice what they preach and that work well with a team.
- Be prepared for each class with a prewritten training program
- Have equipment/training facility ready for participants.
- Demonstrate exercises to participants.
- Instruct and coach participants through a series of exercises.
- Be aware of contra-indicators which may limit a registrant’s participation.
- Be able to regress and progress an exercise accordingly.
- Each boot camp class is 55 minutes long.
- Trainers are expected to arrive at the facility 15 minutes before the session start time and may need to stay after the session for 10 to 15 minutes to answer questions and communicate with the clients.
Rate of Pay
Qualifications/What we’re looking for
- Appropriate certifications (NESTA, ACSM, ISSA, NSCA, NASM, ACE)
- Appropriate education (PT Diploma, Phys. Ed/Kinesiology Degree etc)
- Great Time Management skills
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Motivational leadership skills
- High energy is a must, positive attitude
- Be able to work on a team with other trainers
- Someone who has a passion for fitness and helping people
How To Apply
All applicants must send resume and complete the questions below to NOLIMIT.SAKO@GMAIL.COM
- Why do you feel you’ll be a good fit in our program?
- Have you worked with big groups? If so, how many people at a time?
- What has your personal journey with fitness and nutrition been like, so far?
- Why do you want to work within the fitness/nutrition industry?